Sunday, April 13, 2008

Where did THAT come from?

This is Julia, she is the sweetest girl. She is quiet and very shy in public.

I think she has a wild streak in her. Tonight my brother Jeff came over for (his family in in AZ)and in the middle of dinner Julia said (and sang),


"Uncle Jeff, Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"

It was completely out of the blue.



A few weeks ago during airblow matress friday our movie was over and it was time for the kids to go to sleep. We turned off all the lights in the house and Aaron and I laid down with them. It was quiet and I started in by saying each person's name one by one and said goodnight to them and they would say it back, one at a time. After I was done James did it then Aaron. It was Julia's turn and it went like this:

Julia: "Mom"
Me: "What"
Julia: "Goodnight"
Me: "Goodnight"
Julia: "Dad "
Aaron: "What"
Julia: "Goodnight"
Aaron: "Goodnight"
Julia: "James"
James: "What "
Julia: "Whaz up bad boy?"

We died laughing.

12 comments:

Katie said...

Jolie is now TRIPLE excited to be Julia's roommate at BYU. Good times ahead.

Homemaker is not a "dirty" word said...

Its always the quiet ones.

R Clan said...

That is hilarious. So very cute. Don't you love to see these ages right now!?! Love it!!!

Des said...

You've got a cute one on your hands, Jane! And I agree, it IS always the quiet ones!

Alyse said...

holy cow! That is too funny! I love that she said the pussycat dolls song...awesome! =)

Courtney Vance said...

She looks so innocent. You would never know just by looking at her. Watch out for that one. It's the middle child that always suprises you...just wait.

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

She knows what's up. That's my kinda girl. I love anyone with a good sense of humor. She is so darn cute!

Maryann said...

I know EXACTLY where she gets it! She likes the bad boys just like her mom!! :)

Julie Knowlton said...

Wasn't it a few months ago when Jane publicly congratulated her husband and called him a "bad boy"? And later that night didn't Aaron sing "Dont cha" in front of everyone?

joey said...

Isn't it these moments that keep us going and make being a parent to four so worth it. Your kids are just darling!

Carrigan Clan said...

What a crack up!

Dawn said...

Should I be offended that I'm not hot?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin