Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween!

I am so excited to share with you the Santa Barbara Bows
Halloween '09 collection!
My girls will be wearing these all month long this year and every October for years to come. Santa Barbara Bows are the best, THE best bows you can buy. They arrive to you in absolute perfection and are super stiff and hold their shape for a very, very long time. We have Halloween, Christmas and even St. Patrick's day bows from four years ago and they still look brand new. How lucky am I that my very own sister is behind these?
Order today, they are limited and will surely sell out.
Since we are on the topic of my sister and with the risk of embarassing her, I will brag a bit about one of her many talents, her writing skills. If you don't know her or read her blog start by reading this one post. You will be completely entertained and will laugh your head off. Let her know I sent you and while you are there grab some cute Halloween bows.
(I can't wait to see her Christmas collection)

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I love, love, love her bows. I honestly have a hard time putting anything else in Tay's hair!

Katie said...

You are TOO nice! Either you love me, or you reeeeeally want to qualify for free shipping.

Thank you!

Krista said...

I read that post when she wrote it. I could not stop laughing! I am placing my order right now.

Joni said...

Way cute post and love those bows!

Brandie said...

Jane,
How do I make my posts wider like yours without changing the template?? Can you please help me?
Thanks in advance.
Brandie

Nanci and Steve said...

Another reason to wish I had a little girl :) They're great, and always beautifully modeled by your girls.

Vaughn Family Chaos said...

Just began following you and your sister's (because you said to) blogs. You two are a riot!!

come visit us sometime....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin