Friday, April 3, 2009

My wish . . .

is to master using my camera and photoshop.

I have several photographer friends whose work I envy.
Now where do I find the time to learn it all?

I got to practice more with my camera with these photo shoots.

First up, my cousin's absolutely adorable 1 year old twins:

Next, my drop dead gorgeous nieces, Anna Kate, Alexandra, and Hallie.
(Hallie is in the middle, sorry, but this aunt can't tell the twins apart)And finally, some engagement photos!
I vote them the best looking couple, don't you think?
It was so fun to shoot adults, they actually sit still and do what you say.


13 comments:

Susan said...

You should envy no one! Your work is amazing. You seem to catch babies at the perfect moment and your engagement pictures are so tasteful.

(I know what you're saying----"spoken just like a mother.")

Amy Eagleston said...

You are amazing. I love the pictures you take. You have such a great eye.

Katie said...

You are so gifted.

And Patrice & James are such hotties

R Clan said...

What awesome pictures. I would LOVE for you to practice on my kids too. We may have to talk. :)

James and Patrice said...

Seriously, I LOVE my pictures. You are amazingly talented. Thank you so much for taking our pictures.

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

Thank you for sharing your talent!! I love the photos!

Courtney Vance said...

Those pictures are great Jane. You were woking with beautiful people too, especially those babies. Too cute.

Alyse said...

Holy cow! You are amazing! The engagement pictures are beautiful! Way to go!

Dawn said...

Very talented you are! You have great taste in models as well.

I'm glad to know you can't tell them apart. That makes me feel better about not being able to tell apart EITHER set of twins!

Julia said...

I'm completely impressed with how far you've come being self taught! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Jane, AWESOME WORK!! Keep it up. You have a great eye and self teaching yourself photoshop is NO SMALL FEAT...still working on that one myself =) Keep practicing but honestly, you can be charging some now, you are way better than some photographers around me =)

Des said...

Okay, you're amazing! When are you available for a Spring shoot with my girls?? I'll call ya!

Kristin said...

Hey! That's my sister-in-law! How cute are they? Good work, Jane. And nice to "meet" you. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin