Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter and a recipe

I hope yours is full of decorating and eggs,
a nice church meeting,
dinner with familyand lots of yummy treats
I never met a sugar cookie that I didn't like. I tried a new recipe from one of my favorite cooking blogs, mykitchencafe. I have tried many of her recipes and they have all been big winners in our house. Check her out! These cookies were super good, I made the frosting w/ the heavy cream but ended up adding an extra cup or more of powdered sugar. Click here for her recipe, it will not disappoint.

4 comments:

Breena said...

I'm loving mykitchencafe. I've made 4 or 5 recipes since you and Em recommended it, and I actually feel like I can cook. They actually turn out. Miracle. Next thing you know I might actually like cooking. Guess I'm being domesticated. :)

Happy Easter.

Breena said...

P.S. Remember our short-lived stint as Tulip thieves? I still sort of/almost feel bad about it, but I think of you and smile every time I see them growing in someone's front garden :)

Katie said...

I love the angle of the first picture! I also love the football egg, and looove the colors of the third pic. Beautiful! I really don't like the fourth picture though, because it's torturing me.

Susan said...

Please, don't ever, ever, ever, make these cookies again when I am around! (total overdose!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin