Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new blog


I have been having so much fun practicing and learning photography. I was amazed at the response I have had and am just so excited about it. I have been busy with appointments and each time I seem to learn more and more.I am still offering the $35.00 photo session if it is scheduled by next Wednesday, April 22 (the actual shoot doesn't have to be by then, just set on my calendar). I will be raising my price to $50.00 after that. I still have a couple of spots open for this Saturday and the weather looks pretty good. Next week should be perfect weather also and I have spots open several days.
For this price you get up to one hour of shooting time and it usually ends in 500 to 800 shots. I spend two to three hours editing, you get a cd with all images on it AND you can let me know of any you like that I didn't initially edit and I will edit those as well. You do your own printing and have all images digital.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute. Please call me and I will schedule a time.
Stacey (Grocery Smarts, and Dawn's neighbor) 840-0660

Amber said...

you are amazing!! Love you and your sweet kids.

Katie said...

SO excited about your new site!! Hope it doesn't crash when you post pics of Erb babies.

Joni said...

Great job on your photography! You always find something fun to do to keep you busy. I hope it continues to go well for you.

Julie said...

Hi Jane, my name is Julie McGill and I'm friends with Lisa Lee. I would love for you to take family pictures for me. I wanted to wait until my little girl is 6 months old and that's not until the end of June. (So like June 27th?) Would you be willing to schedule me that far in advance. I would be willing to reschedule as the date got closer if need be.

Aileen said...

That was so fun to see those pics again. That party was bright and amazing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin