Thursday, April 2, 2009

Julia's Hello Kitty Party

This year, Julia wanted to have a Hello Kitty party. She had a lot of friends, look at this picture, every single girl is smiling, can you guess why? Why, it is because Julia's handsome older brother was in charge of making them smile. I have never in my life seen so many girls (17!) laughing and giggling for so long.

They made Hello Kitty necklaces, played games and danced around.
My sister-in-law Dawn made this cake{cute} so she would have a candle to blow out.

And here are the Hello Kitty cake pops me and Dawn made for the party, aren't they cute? I was so proud to say I made them, I never would have thought it was possible. They are cake inside and dipped in white chocolate. (click here for instructions)

Even though there were so many girls, I think it was a success.

15 comments:

Vania Santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the nayz said...

Cute cake pops! I am impressed. I have considered making some, but they look a little imtimidating.

Krista said...

Jenna had a simply fabulous time! Great party. Seventeen girls!?!? Brave Jane ;>

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Wow! you made the Hello Kitty cake pops?! Way to go Mom, I'm impressed!

Alison said...

I'm soooo impressed!! Your Kitty pops look professionally perfect! Looks like a great party! How fun for Julia!

Alyse said...

Those Hello Kitty pops are so adorable & they look so professional! Way to go! You are such a fun mom!

Kristi said...

I LOVE that first picture...especially when you explain why they are all so happy :) wow, can't believe you made those cake pops, adorable!

Anderson Family said...

I love the pic of all those cute girls smiling. The cake pops are adorable!

Dan and Melissa said...

Those are adorable and that Little Julia is ADORABLE! Love that pic of the girls all smiling! Man (even Katie was smiling...miracles). I think I going to hire that cute son of yours to make my girls smile for pictures.

Dawn said...

It was so fun, and yes, the girls smiled and giggled the entire party!

Great job Jane!

T.A.T.I Crew said...

Seriously, Jane. When do you sleep?!

You did a wonderful job on those cake pops.

Joni said...

How fun? Sorry Alyssa couldn't make it, that would have made 18, you are CRAZY!! Cute pops.

Katie said...

There is no END to the cuteness! LOVE that James is charming the ladies.

DLonna said...

Amazing!! I swear you are going to have to teach me your tricks of throwing an awesome party!

Marci Coombs said...

What a DARLING party!!! I love stuff like this. I've always been intimidated to try those cake pops...some day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin