Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What a deal day

If you know me, you know I love to bargain shop. I love to get smokin' deals and I often use coupons at the grocery store. In fact, I subscribe to four Sunday papers so I have extra coupons. I think everyone should do this. Who doesn't want extra cash in their pocket? I often have people ask me how I do it so I decided when there is a deal I don't want anyone to miss, I wll post it here for you all to see as What a deal day.
This week I will show you how to get 7 boxes of kellogs cereal for $4.00 WITHOUT needing any manufacturer's coupons.
Store: Albertsons (this deal is in Utah, I don't know if it applies to
other states, you will have to check with your store)
Buy 7 boxes of Kellogs Froot Loops 15 oz., Corn Pops 15 oz., Apple Jacks 15 oz., Frosted Flakes 14 oz., Rice Krispies 12 oz. and/or Cocoa Krispies 17.5 oz and your total will be $14.00. You will recieve a coupon with your receipt for $10.00 off your next purchase. You can then use that ten dollar coupon for another transaction of 7 cereals and your total will be $4.00 PLUS, you get another $10.00 coupon for your next purchase. Use the next ten dollars on more cereal or whatever you please.
Now, everyone go stock up on Kellogs while it is cheap until the next sale comes along. Let me know if you do it! I am going tomorrow to stock our family up. I will let you know about the next great deal soon!

8 comments:

Dawn said...

What time are you going? I'll meet you there!

How did you get that sign?

Lisa said...

I'm doin it tonight! I'll let you know how it goes!

Jane said...

I just got back from Albertsons and it worked great. I did three transactions, I do this all the time and the cashiers are used to it. I paid for 7 cereals, then 7 more, then used my two $10.00 off coupons from the first two transactions to pay for my third transaction and bought other groceries we needed. Did I confuse anyone?

Brooke said...

Seriously...thank you!! I am going to go tonight!!

Julie Knowlton said...

YES! I have been waiting for you to tell me more about this.

Thank you.

Alyse said...

Wow! Thanks for the great tip!

R Clan said...

Crap! I am looking at this as I am getting ready to go to bed. I guess I will have to see how tomorrow goes. Thank you so much for the tip. I am so excited. We are so out of cereal.

Hello! said...

Oh man! I wish I ate cereal more than once every other week.
I'm looking forward to your next deal!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin