Friday, March 14, 2008


Thank you to the kind person that took my garbage cans in and lined them up so perfectly for me while Aaron is on the other side of the world, it made me happy. Also, I almost stepped on a dead mouse with the head half eaten in front of my house while walking James to the bus stop and it is totally grossing me out. Feel free to dispose of that too. Yuck. I am so glad that I have such thoughtful neighbors. I sure do love where I live!


Seriously, thank you to whoever you are, I noticed and I was kidding about the mouse, I will get really brave and do it, gagging and squirming all the while.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Jane - It was me. You're welcome.

Kristi said...

It is so nice to have great neighbors...I had the same kind when I lived there. I am praying for good ones where we're moving.

That mouse would have grossed me out completely too. yuck!

R Clan said...

It's nice to have such wonderful friends and neighbors.

You are brave about the mouse issue. I would have squeeled like a little girl.

Lisa said...

Jane! You do not have to move that mouse if you really don't want to. Russ will be home this afternoon and would be happy to get it for you! He will be on dog poop duty so he won't mind.

Maryann said...

Not to make a gross situation grosser, but remember when we came across a dead cat in the road with it's eye bulging out? Sorry to be so vulgar, but that was a great moment that I'll never forget! Mostly because we burst out laughing and had to cross the street again to make sure that's really what we saw. :)

Dawn said...

You're welcome. Wow, I even got a post out of it! I really didn't think it was that big of a deal, but I'm glad it meant a lot to you. I'll be over in 10 minutes to clean up the mouse - although, now it's covered by snow!

Hello! said...

EWWWWWWW!!!

I have a really great neighbor who moves my garbage cans too. In all honesty I think he feels pity for me because I don't have a man that does it for me. Little does this neighbor know that I'm pretty darn independent!! But we'll keep that our little secret...

Lisa said...

I have to admit, Russ laughed when he told me about cleaning up the mouse. I guess that's just aboy for ya! He thought it was funny that a cat ate the head off...yes, I wonder about him sometimes! But, it looked like it was all taken care of and the kids looked like they were having fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin