Saturday, March 22, 2008




We had the pleasure of having my 12 and 14 year old neices come to visit us during their spring break. I was in heaven, it was like having live in nannies, maids and cooks. They babysat, cooked, cleaned, bathed my kids, changed diapers, entertained babies, took my kids to the park for hours and hours and so much more. They are so nice to have around and CONSTANTLY asked me what they could do to help. They are so cute and we hope they will accept our invitation to come back for their summer vacation. (Janae, next time we are going to buy the frosting instead of make it =), she added 1 1/2 CUPS of vanilla into our frosting instead of 1 1/2 TEASPOONS (sorry Janae, I couldn't resist telling, please forgive me.) We love you girls, see you soon!

3 comments:

Courtney Vance said...

How lucky you were to have so much help Jane! Also, this is the first time I can remember seeing a picture of you on your blog. You're lookin great lady! By the way, the next time I'm in Mexico, I'll buy you a honkin big bottle of vanilla just for you. I bet that frosting was yummy!

Lisa said...

They were so cute! I loved how friendly and helpful they were at the shower, they fit right in with everyone else!

Julia said...

You're still gorgeous Jane! So nice to see your lovely face.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin