Saturday, December 5, 2009

James, sports fanatic

I think it is safe to say that James is obsessed with all things sports. He LOVES to watch, play and talk about football and basketball. When he was offered $70.00 to sell his football ticket to his favorite team he, without hesitation, said, "NO WAY!" I love that he values the experience more than money. He will always remember going to sporting events with his dad.

Today was his first basketball game and he shoots . . . he scored!!!
My favorite part was watching him get into the game from the side. He was up then down then up and back down again, calling all sorts of plays, fouls, rebounds, out of bounds, you name it. Here is a very small sampling of him from the sidelines, all stressed out, energetic and having fun. The boy could not sit still.

9 comments:

Jack said...

Can you blame James for freaking out? I'd be going nuts too if the ref for my game was only 2 years older than me.

Katie said...

^ True! ^

The last picture? With his arms in the air? That is ME, cheering over this post!! Cutest collage EVER!

Susan said...

Seriously---could this kid be any cuter?!

Dan and Melissa said...

James you make me so excited to have a son! You're everything I can hope for in a little boy;)

Kristi said...

That is the cutest thing! He looks like he as some mad basketball skills...even while on the sideline!

R Clan said...

He is so dang cute. I LOVE how you captured all those reactions of him. Sooo cute!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! Just like his dad, grandpa, and uncle jeff!!-Aileen

*~Petra~* said...

I just love the progressive pics... it is cute to see how in to it he is. :)

Joni said...

SO CUTE! Don't you LOVE basketball? I love that Dallin has James as a friend because they are exactly alike.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin