Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I asked each of my kids what they are Thankful for, these are their honest answers. These will be fun for me to look back on each year as they grow. I took these pictures today, I found it funny the twins were watching their daddy set up the tree wearing bathing suits and angel wings - they love to dress up! Julia had a Thanksgiving feast at kindergarten, I caught James after playing long and hard in the snow with his buddies.

Happy Thanksgiving
This is what we are thankful for:

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh I LOVE this post!! The bathing suits, the wings, the pilgrim hat...And most of all, the way you captured their simple little graditude. I am stealing this idea for sure!

Alison said...

I will be stealing this idea along with Katie. Watch my blog for the kids' responses later this week.

What a great idea!

And tell James that when Kaleigh plays soccer for BYU we hope to see him at some games!! We'll get him a "Team Kaleigh" shirt! :-)

Susan said...

I'm thankful for this post.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin