Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It was naptime . . .

I put these two down for a nap and it had been quiet for some time so, of course, I assumed they were asleep. Problem is, I bought them some new chairs a week ago and they can't stop sitting in them. They are the most exciting thing in their lives. I went in their room to make sure all was well. Instead of being fast asleep like I assumed, they just sweetly smiled at me, like all was normal. This is the second time these chairs have kept them from napping, they are that fun. At least last time they sat in them on the floor. I kept telling them, STAY IN YOUR CRIB, so, technically, they were obeying me, right? I just couldn't get mad at them, I thought it was too cute. I was just trying not to laugh as I told them it was wrong. Could you get mad at these faces?

10 comments:

Amber said...

I'm not sure if these two could make my smile anymore than they already do!! Let your sweet angels know that Brad is ready to have a playdate!!

Susan said...

Double the trouble
Double the cuteness!!

Alison said...

Smart kids are so stinkin' dangerous! Good thing yours are so cute. There is nothing worse than a smart kid who isn't so cute!

Katie said...

When I come next week they will be over these chairs quickly.

Cause they'll be sitting ON MY LAP!

Love them.

Julia said...

sneaky little darlings!

do they sleep in the same crib? If not, have they and for how long. Currently my babes are in the same pack n play in my closet. I'm just curious how long I can keep them there.

Krista said...

They are absolutely adorable!

Courtney Vance said...

I have to laugh everytime I see what your girls are up. Especially since they seem so innocent about it. It would be hard to get mad at those faces.

Andrea said...

So did THEY haul their chairs over the edge of the crib?
That's awesome!

Des said...

Smart. So smart. I don't think I would have even thought to do that!

Those girls are stinking adorable!

Alyse said...

That is SO funny! I love that the chair is in their crib! I'm considering putting a camera in Jacksy's room so I know what he is up to when he is supposed to be sleeping! =)
And, Yes, that is my church building that you went to & you got to see my old high school- how very exciting for you! =)haha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin