Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How much do YOU love Chick-Fil-A?

Chick-fil-a has cow appreciation day this Friday. Free combo meal if you come dressed as a cow. It isn't that bad, we actually went last year with a bunch of neighbors and we all ate free, we just cut a few black spots and taped them to our shirts. No one even laughed at us. Truth be told, when I go places with all my kids we can be a circus anyway, whats a few cow spots and some ears? Go here to print a costume that is super easy, my four kids will all be wearing it for a kids meal. OK, I will too. If you want to See Jane dress as a cow, meet me for lunch. I will be removing it as soon as I order though =)

If I can get Aaron to wear a costume maybe we'll go for lunch AND dinner, but I really think it would be a cold day you know where before he dresses as a cow. Maybe when we go there for dinner I will tape a cow tail on his rear when he isn't looking, ha ha.

My sisters friend sent her this when she mentioned meeting for lunch there, I think it expresses how we all feel, agree? I never met a person that didn't love the place.

7 comments:

Amber said...

The kids and I have been talking about it since last week, what time will you be going? Maybe we should try for largest herd again?

Lorie said...

I LOVE the video! And I knew about Friday, but didn't have the link to the printable costume! Thanks.

And I love the idea of going twice!! ;D

Krista said...

That video is awesome. I don't know if we can go, the cow really freaks Ty out.

Andrea said...

Cow appreciation day?!?! I've got to give my dollars to any place that holds a day in honor of cows.

Jessup Jive said...

SWEET!!!! Thanks for the post Jane. I hope I can make some costumes tomorrow so we can be ready for Friday. If anyone knows of an available adult sized cow costume I (Lance) would definitely wear it!!!

Joni said...

Yummy, free food!

Lisa said...

grrr...I was so excited to come until both our cars decided they would like a visit to the shop. I have to take mine in tomorrow and who knows how long it will take. You guys have fun and I hope to see pictures!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin