Wednesday, October 8, 2008

And the winner is . . . . .

Thank you SO much for all your comments, it was so fun to read some of your favorite things and blogs, I have added them to my google reader. Thank you again and stay tuned for another give-a-way in the future that was just too fun!

There were a total of 55 entries I used a random generator on
random.org and the winner is:
Here are your random numbers:23
Timestamp: 2008-10-09 01:54:59 UTC
Jen (P.) !!
Congratulations Jen, I will bring the basket by soon.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Whatever. I'm going to remember this next time you want to take a BYU Indpedendent Study course.

Amber said...

oh, so sad for me. Congrats Jen on the cute basket. Jane I still think you have to be one of the most creative people I know.

Jenna said...

Thanks again Jane!!! Your such a sweet person, and I'm very fortunate to have neighbors like you. I absolutatly LOVED the basket, and the hair clips are just adorable!!

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

Dang, I wanted to win. Just like everyone else. Maybe next time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin