Nine things I love about James :
1. He loves sports and is pretty darn good at them.
2. He loves to read and he is very smart. He has read at least 5 big chapter books since Christmas.
3. He is very sweet and kind. Several of his friend's moms have told me that he is always nice to their little brothers and sisters and includes them when he is at their houses to play.5. He is appreciative. For example - two weeks ago I brought the 5th LIGHTNING THIEF book home from the library for him to read (simple gesture on my part). He hugged me over and over and kept saying, "Wow, thanks mom! Thank you SO much!" Made my whole week, his appreciation for that small thing.
6. He is very helpful.
7. He isn't afraid to blow me kisses in the middle of his basketball game or give me hugs in front of other people.
8. He is a great brother. When James is involved, all four kids play without conflict together for hours. He doesn't tease and he loves all of his sisters.
9. He is well behaved and responsible. His teachers, both school and church, have always told us how obedient he is. Even when all the kids are acting up together, he seems to remember the rules.