Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Happy Valentine's Day


Silly Husband

Aaron always asks for my mom's advice when deciding on a gift for me. A few days before Valentine's Day he called her for suggestions. She told him that whenever we go to the mall I try on Escada Sunset Heat perfume. He said that didn't sound very good, he thought she said Sunset Feet. He headed to the mall to get me my perfume and forgot what she said so he remembered a long time ago I wanted DKNY Be Delicious. He asked for Be Happy instead and I ended up with Clinique Happy. I thought the whole process was rather funny. Needless to say, I am very Happy with my gift, thanks handsome! (I think next time I will consider using my sister Katie's great idea.)


5 comments:

Katie said...

I don't think it's all that silly. My feet smell fantastic at sunset.

Maryann said...

I love that story. What a nice guy.

Julie Knowlton said...

Maybe next year if you ask for a MASSAGE, Aaron will think you said CORSAGE, and then he will think you are hinting you would like to go to a high school dance, so he will buy you a limo.

Try it.

Dawn said...

All he wants if for you to BE STINKIN' HAPPY!! Feet and all!

Brooke said...

What a smart man to ask your mom's advice!!! I love this story...at least Happy smells really yummy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin