Saturday, June 28, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
I am more glad than ever that I do.
1. You need to subscibe to the Sunday paper, this is where I get most of my coupons. I get 6 Sunday papers delivered to our home. I suggest getting one per person in your family.
2. Organize them by week, date them and keep them together. (There are three different types of coupon inserts Red Plum, SmartSource and Proctor and Gamble)
3. Hold on to the coupon until a great sale comes along and matches the coupon.
4. Find a website you like that does all the work for you, they oganize the coupons and match coupons to sales for you and rate the deal, 5 star deals mean it is time to stock up.
5. Some websites I use or have used are : pinchingyourpennies.com (free) , grocerysmarts.com (also free, the password for Utah is g84csg. You can have them come to your home for a presentation that is great for beginners, it is very clear. You can contact them about getting a password for your area) and couponsense.com (this one costs money and is also in AZ for all those AZ friends of mine) I have never used these, but have heard of them: couponmom.com and thegrocerygame. com.
Be patient while you start building up coupons and soon it will get easier. You will start to see trends in sales and you will know how much to pay for certain items.
I have couponed for about three years and in that time have never paid for :
toothpaste, toothbrushes, deoderant, razors (the good kind), shampoo & conditioner, salad dressing and more. I shop for items when they are dirt cheap and buy as many as I have coupons for (this is why I get six newspapers, so I can stock up)
I pay very little for groceries and have a large food storage. Even though I have done this for three years, I continue to be amazed at the savings I recieve and the quality of the items I am getting. I get a huge variety of things from toiletries to groceries to cleaning and laundry supplies. If you aren't couponing, get started! It is WELL worth the little effort it takes. I am happy to answer any questions you have or help you learn these websites. I love to see other people succeed in saving.
Posted by Jane at 3:22 PM
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Did you know if you test drive 1 of 8 chevrolet vehicles at a Rocky Mountain Chevrolet dealer, they will give you a $40.00 gift card to Wingers or TGIF and two movie tickets? All you have to do is take a car for a test drive. Click here for info.
Posted by Jane at 11:30 AM
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
1. Make some chocolate chip cookies (or buy some)
3. Place cookies around the edges of the pan
Posted by Jane at 7:34 PM
Sunday, June 22, 2008
A photo of what looks like Manilla right now, the city Aaron is in.
I sure hope he knows how to swim.
Posted by Jane at 7:30 AM
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Posted by Jane at 11:32 AM
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Posted by Jane at 11:41 AM
Saturday, June 14, 2008
I wish everyone could have met my dad, what an amazing man! I want to share a few things about him:
Posted by Jane at 9:46 PM
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Posted by Jane at 12:25 PM
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Posted by Jane at 12:46 PM
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
We have a friend who is a WONDERFUL photographer. There were so many good pictures, I could NOT decide which to order. Here are a few of the pictures he took. I am going to post more of my favorites soon. Click here to visit his website, and click here to visit his blog if you need a good photographer call him, we are SO very happy with the results. Thank you Peter!!
Posted by Jane at 9:06 PM